Riley Park is a 3.5 acre park on Burke Mountain in the Smiling Creek neighbourhood at the corner of Burke Village Promenade and Riley Street, completed in 2020.
- Accessible pathway will lead park users throughout the park, as well as a multi-use pathway along Burke Village Promenade
- An enhanced playground with accessible features and coloured rubber ground surfacing for children from age 2 to 12
- Landscaping and planting beds throughout, including a reforested landscape at the north end to create a green backdrop and buffer to future housing.
- Open lawn space for picnicking and other informal uses, including a flat area near the playground
- Play features that promote balance, agility, coordination and strength, such as a wooden climbing structure for children and youth, and slides and climbing features on the embankment
- A plaza with picnic tables and seating near the playground, and seating throughout the park
- Scenic views from various locations, including a lookout with porch swing and telescope
Learn more about Riley Park.