Coquitlam Business Connects
Coquitlam Business Connects is a business outreach program that focuses on keeping businesses in Coquitlam, while helping them grow and succeed. Coquitlam Business Connects:
- provides Coquitlam businesses with support, resources and advice;
- serves as a liaison between businesses and the City;
- looks for ways to make City processes more business-friendly;
- builds relationships with local businesses to better understand and meet their needs; and
- seeks opportunities to promote and support Coquitlam’s businesses.
How We Can Help Your Business
Coquitlam Business Connects supports companies of any size, type and sector. All services are provided at no cost to the business. Specific services include:
- assisting businesses through City approval processes, such as permits and licensing;
- providing information about relevant City policies and initiatives, e.g. zoning, bylaws and programs;
- providing information about business opportunities in Coquitlam;
- assisting with site searches for growing companies;
- referrals to organizations, programs and resources;
- providing introductions to key local business contacts and organizations; and
- supplying statistics, demographics, market research and other information to support business planning.
Need help growing your business or have a question about City processes? Contact us today.