The purpose of this Outdoor Sport Facility Request Form is to provide Coquitlam Parks, Recreation and Culture Services with all of your tournament needs. All requests need to be approved by City staff and reflected on your contract.
Please note, the following information will be required for your application form:
- contact information
- tournament or sport activity information
- requested dates, times, & locations
- attendance & tournament details
- risk management
- equipment & waste management
Tournament Application Deadlines
Please note the following changes:
- Less than 500 attendees, applications must be submitted at least 3 months prior to a tournament
- More than 500 attendees, applications must be submitted at least 6 months prior to a tournament
Percy Perry Stadium Rates
|Percy Perry Stadium||Community||Private||Commercial|
|2000 or Fewer Attendees||$74||$147||$199|
|Over 2000 Attendees||$126.75||$251||$332|
- Commercial - Any individual, company or organization engaged in the pursuit of business for profit through the use of Parks, Recreation and Cultural facilities.
- Community Organization - A Coquitlam based non-profit, non-restricted membership group or organization whose activities are consistent with the goals, objectives and standards of the City. Religious groups, union meetings and political meetings shall be charged fees on the basis of the Community Organization rate.
- Private - Any individual or organization which does not meet the requirements of the "Community Organization" or "Commercial" definition.