Registration Dates and Program Guides
View April to June 2023 programs in the Spring Program Guide (PDF) and Spring Senior's Guide (PDF) or in the flip-through guide on our Program Guide page.
View July and August 2023 programs in the Summer Program Guide (PDF) and Summer Senior's Guide (PDF) or in the flip-through guide on our Program Guide page.
- Skating and Swimming Registration Dates
- July 24 – Programs are visible online
- July 26 – Online, phone and in-person registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
- General Recreation and Fitness Registration Dates
- Aug 14 – Summer Program Guide is visible online
- Aug 16 – Online, phone and in-person registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
How to Participate
Coquitlam offers both registered programs and drop-in activities.
- Registered programs require patrons to sign up in advance. View programs in the Sign Me Up section below or in our Program Guide . Note the course ID number for programs and enter it as a “keyword” in the online registration system for more information and to register.
- Drop-in activities typically allow patrons to simply show up a few minutes before the activity starts. Currently, some of our drop-in activity options note that pre-registration is recommended.
Registration for registered programs typically occurs four times per year.
For those who frequently attend drop-in recreation activities, consider one of the City’s ONE PASS options.
Financial Assistance for Recreation
The City’s Financial Assistance for Recreation (FAR) program offers eligible residents a 50 drop-in pass and a $225 credit towards recreation activities, passes and programs. Visit the Financial Assistance for Recreation web page to learn more.
For more information on other programs we offer that are designed to address barriers to recreation, visit our Recreation Access page.
Register for Programs & Activities