Learn to Skate Lessons
The City of Coquitlam offers a variety of different learn to skate opportunities for all ages and abilities.
- Parent and Tot (Ages 2 1/2 to 5 yrs)
- Preschool (Ages 3 to 5 yrs) Levels 1 to 6
- School Age (Ages 6 to 12 yrs) Levels 1 to 6
- Youth (Ages 13 to 18 yrs) Beginner and Intermediate Options
- Adult (Ages 19 yrs + ) Beginner and Intermediate Options
Unsure what level to register for?
- Request a free skate evaluation at one of our drop-in public skates
- Scan and email us your report card from a different municipality.
CSA or Snow Sport helmets are mandatory for all lesson participants. Free helmets are available at the skate shop.
One Set at a Time
Skating lesson participants can only be registered for one set of lessons at a time. You may register your child for the next set of lessons on the last day of the current set.
Please note, your child will be withdrawn from a program(s) if registered in more than one lesson set, or if they are registered in future lesson sets prior to completing the set they are currently registered in.
Learn to Skate
New to skating? Review these frequently asked questions (PDF) before you start.
Please share your feedback and comments about our programs and tell us how we’re doing by filling out our online Program Evaluation Form.