Should I contact the City?

If you intend to make a claim for compensation against the City, you need to notify us in writing. Your right to make a claim is time limited as you must provide written notice within two months from the date of the incident (Section 736 of the Local Government Act, R.S.B.C. 2015, c.1).

Show All Answers

1. What should I do if I suffered injury or property damage as a result of construction being undertaken by the City?
2. Should I call my insurance company?
3. Should I contact the City?