Do I need insurance?

No additional insurance requirements are needed for private spaces. 

For use of sidewalk or curbside, the City will require proof of insurance. Details on insurance requirements can be found in the council adopted policy and in the application forms.

Show All Answers

1. How do I know my business qualifies for the program?
2. How can I use this space?
3. Can alcohol be served?
4. How long will it take to get a temporary permit?
5. When does this program end?
6. Do I need insurance?