- Bills or government issue ID
- Provide a copy/scan of a bill or government issue ID that matches your application’s address that is current within two months.
- E.g. Bills: cable, gas, electricity, phone, internet, utility, rental agreement, bank statement, government documents
- E.g. ID: BC driver’s licence, BC Services card, BC ID, passport, permanent resident card must be current for primary applicant
- An Adjudicator or referring Agency can also verify residency
- Bills and ID must be in the name of one adult in the family with same Coquitlam address as on application
Income Verification – The City uses the Low Income Cut-off (LICO) from Statistics Canada as a reference.
- Provide income verification from any of the following:
- Government assistance documentation OR
- Compass Card (red) Eligibility Documentation OR
- Agency verification complete on application (if applicable) OR
- Adjudicator section complete on application (if applicable) OR
- Income statement (Option C print) from Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Using family total income before taxes.
- Submit income statement for each person that contributes to the household income and expense.