*Meetings are subject to change without notice.
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas for the meetings will be available typically one week before the meeting date. For more information, please email the City Clerk’s Office or call 604-927-3010.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Councillor Steve Kim, Chair
- Councillor Craig Hodge, Vice-Chair
- Coquitlam Heritage Society - Sandra Hochstein (Alternate: Bertha Rojas)
- Coquitlam Public Library Board - Anthea Goffe (Alternate: TBA)
- Evergreen Cultural Centre Society - Philip Hartwick (Alternate: Hilary Letwin)
- Festival Planners Network - Jackie Weinkam (Alternate: Jeff Kennedy)
- Place Des Arts - Joan McCauley (Alternate: Michael Fera)
Artistic Community Representative
- Nina Buddhdev
- Kim Hockey
- Megan Leslie
- Janice Mazon
- Philip Mulder
- Reg Quiring
The Culture Services Advisory Committee:
- Provides advice to Council on significant specific cultural related issues that may arise from the community, staff or from Council
- Provides advice on how to advance implementation strategies and to work in collaboration with the City to move forward cultural services in Coquitlam
- Supports and connects cultural organizations with the exploration of opportunities and hosting of major events and festivals
- Advocates and promotes the value and benefit of cultural activities for all ages and abilities
The Committee’s annual Work Plan is approved by Council.